Event Photography – West Van Run 2 March 2014 Dundarave Park West Vancouver

The 3rd Annual 1K, 5K and 10K West Van Run 2014 was held on Sunday 2 March 2014 at the beautiful Dundarave Park West Vancouver.

This was my second year as the official Event Photographer for West Van Run.

Theme for this year’s run was 80’s style. Leg warmers and headbands not only looked the part but also kept warmth too.

A great turn out of runners of all ages and four legged furry friends included despite the cold weather which called for snow with freezing rain.  The kids were most especially excited and ready to go, the snow in fact got them to run faster 😉

I was glad I had my wonderful ‘assistant’ aka my umbrella to keep my gear as dry as possible.  As it turned out, the snow made the photos that much more interesting and the event that much more memorable experience 😉

© www.JenniferStrangPhotography.com

Please LIKE Jennifer Strang Photography

Follow me on twitter @JenStrangPhoto

14 Responses to Event Photography – West Van Run 2 March 2014 Dundarave Park West Vancouver
  1. Kim coleman
    March 3, 2014 | 1:02 pm

I think you got a couple shots, of me and my kids. Would love t see them! Cheers – Kim

• Jennifer Strang
      March 3, 2014 | 1:53 pm

Hi Kim, Thank you for getting in touch with me.

Please provide me your bib number or LIKE me on facebook or follow me on Twitter so that I can easily “identify” you and your kids ; )

2. Jennifer Strang
    March 4, 2014 | 2:04 pm

Hey Jen N,

I just emailed your guys’s pics 😉 Thank you for the great tip that you were dressed 80s totally helped me to track you guys down in no time.

Best
    Jennifer

3. Jennifer Natrall
    March 4, 2014 | 4:32 pm

I absolutely love the photos you sent me! I can’t wait to share them with my daughter; family and friends!

Keep up the amazing work! I will definitely be (highly) recommending your work.

You captured a important event in my daughters life showing her support to cancer research. I’m thankful that you capture our moment! Thank for your speedy response.

Kathleen & Jennifer Natrall

4. Ingrid
    March 4, 2014 | 9:46 pm

Hello Jennifer,
    OMG!!! The pictures are incredible!! Thank you so very much!
    We loved all the shots! Great memories to have!!
    Thank you again!! 🙂

5. Rebecca
    March 6, 2014 | 5:30 am

Got the photo! Looks great! Thank you so much for capturing the moment 🙂

• Jennifer Strang
      March 6, 2014 | 6:44 pm

You are most welcome Rebecca, I am very happy to hear 😉

6. Josh Hemond
    March 7, 2014 | 12:04 am

HI Jennifer,

Thanks for the wonderful picture!
    EPIC EPIC EPIC!!

I will certainly provide referrals in the future!

Thanks Again

Josh

• Jennifer Strang
      March 7, 2014 | 12:09 am

Thank you Josh !!
      Your finish time at West Van Run was Epic !
      I guess we both are …lol

7. Humphrey Tam
    March 7, 2014 | 8:43 am

Thanks for coming out and took photos of the event, Jennifer. They are absolutely awesome!

8. Bradley
    March 7, 2014 | 6:14 pm

Such amazing photos from the West Van Run! These are by far the best race photos I’ve ever had. Thank you so much!

9. arnsik
    March 7, 2014 | 7:31 pm

Thanks Jennifer. The clarity of the pictures is amazing. Truly professional. I will definitely pass this along.

10. Elsbeth Wissink
    March 8, 2014 | 10:31 am

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks. It’s a beautiful picture from me, at the finish. My first Run, I will remember it.

11. Karen
    March 8, 2014 | 10:36 am

Thank you Jennifer for such quality photos of my daughter and I coming across the finish line at the West Van 5K! Her first ever event has been captured with your amazing photos and we are grateful.